Data protection policy
We use Your Personal Data to allow You to track the development of Your performance by saving Your data as well as to furnish and improve Our Products and Services. By using Our Products and Services, you agree to the collection and use of information according to the current Confidentiality Policy.
The current Confidentiality Policy (the "Policy" or "Confidentiality Policy") describes our policies and procedures in collecting, using and divulging Your information when you use Our Products and Services and informs You of your rights regarding confidentiality and the ways in which you are protected by law.
As the Data Controller, I-PERCUT SAS (Métairie Neuve, 81700 APPELLE, FRANCE) endeavors to give the maximum attention to security and protection of Your privacy.
I-Percut processes Your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations concerning the protection of privacy and Personal Data, in particular, the Data Protection Act n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 and regulation 2016/679 pertaining the protection of natural persons in regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of data (GDPR) effective May 25, 2018.
Interpretation and Definitions
Words that begin in capital letters have meanings defined by the following criteria. The following definitions have the same meaning, whether they appear in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of the current Confidentiality Policy:
« Application » means the software provided by I-Percut that you download to your electronic device.
« Account » means a unique account created for you to access our Products and Services or certain parts of our Products and Services.
« Device » means any apparatus allowing access to Products and Services such as a computer, mobile phone or tablet.
« Usage data » means the automatically collected data that is generated either by using the Products and Services or from the Products and Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
« Personal Data » means all information pertaining to an identified or identifiable physical person.
« Service Provider » means any person, natural or legal, who processes Data for a I-Percut account. Service Provider means third-party companies or persons employed by I-Percut to facilitate Products and Services, to provide Products and Services on behalf of I-Percut or to aid I-Percut in analyzing the way in which Products and Services are used.
« Products and Services » means our connected Products, Software, Applications (mobile and web Applications, Software for using Products and Services, Cloud Services).
« Third-Party Social Media Services » means any website or any social media website through which a User can connect or create an account in order to use Products and Services.
« Affiliated Company » means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is commonly-controlled with another party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more shares, participation in capital or other titles allowing the right to vote in the election of administrators or other managing authority.
« You » means the person who accesses or uses Products and Services, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf this person accesses or uses Products and Services, as the case may be.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Products and Services, we can request that you provide certain identifiable personal information which can be used to contact or identify you. Identifiable personal information can include, but is not limited to:
• Email Address
• First and Last Name
• Telephone Number Usage Data
Usage data is automatically collected while using Products and Services. This can include information such as the Internet Protocol Address (for example, the IP address) of your device, the type of browser, the browser version, the "Our Products and Services" pages that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on these pages, the unique identifiers of devices and other diagnostic data.
When You access Products and Services with or via a mobile device, we can automatically gather certain information, including but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, the unique identifier of Your mobile device, the IP address of Your mobile device, the operating system of Your mobile device, the type of web browser that You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We can also collect information that Your browser sends each time You visit Our Products and Services or when You access Products and Services with or via a mobile device.
Information Originating From Third-Party Social Media Services
I-Percut allows You to create an Account to connect You so that You can use the Products and Services through the following Third-Party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or give us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We can collect Personal Data already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service Account such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities, Your associated list of contacts or any other Personal Data associated with this Account. If you choose to provide this information and Personal Data, when registering or otherwise, You give I-Percut permission to use, share and store this information in accordance with the current Confidentiality Policy.
Information Collected During Use of Our Applications
When using Our Applications, in order to provide the features in Our Applications, We can collect, with Your prior authorization:
• Information on Your location
• Information about Your contacts list
• Images and other information originating from the camera and the photo library of Your device.
We use this information to provide, improve and personalize Our Products and Services. Information can be uploaded to I-Percut servers and/or a service provider's server or they can simply be stored on Your device.You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, using the settings on your device.
Use of Your Personal Data
I-Percut can use Personal Data for the following:
• Providing and maintaining Our Products and Services, including monitoring the use of Our Products and Services.
• Managing Your Account: to manage Your registration as a Products and Services user. Personal data that You provide can give you access to various Product and Service features that are accessible to you as a registered user.
• Contacting You: to contact You by email, telephone, text or other equivalent forms of electronic communication such as push notifications from a mobile app concerning updates or informative communications related to features, products or contracted services, including security updates, when their implementation is necessary and reasonable.
• Providing You with news, special offers and general information on other goods, services and events that we offer and that are similar to those that You have already purchased or for which You have already signed up, unless you have chosen to not receive this information.
• Managing and responding to questions that You send to Us.
• Execution of a contract: the preparation of, compliance with and commitment to the sales contract for products, goods or services that You have purchased or any other contract with Us through Products and Services.
• For business transfers: We can use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other sale or transfer of all or part of Our assets, whether as part of the continuation of activity, bankruptcy, liquidation or similar procedure in which the Personal Data that We retain on the users of Our Services form part of the assets transfered.
• Other uses: We can use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage tendencies, determining the efficiency of Our Products and Services, of Our promotional campaigns and the evaluation and improvement of Our Products and Services, Our marketing and Your experiences.
I-Percut can share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• With service providers: We can share Your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our service or to contact You.
• For business transfers: We can share or transfer Your personal information as part of or during negotiations for any merger, sale of I-Percut assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of Our activity by another company.
• With affiliated companies: We can share Your information with our affiliated companies, in which case, we will require those affiliated companies to abide by the current Confidentiality Policy. Affiliated companies include Our parent company and any other subsidiary, joint venture partner or any company that We control or that is under common-control with Us.
• With commercial partners: We can share Your information with Our commercial partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or interact in any other way in public areas with other users, this information can be viewed by all other users and can be broadcasted to the general public. If You interact with other users or if You sign in through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service can see Your name, Your profile, Your photos and Your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and see your profile.
• With your consent: We can divulge your personal data for any other reason with Your consent.
Storing Your Personal Data
I-Percut stores your personal data only for the amount of time necessary for the purposes outlined in the
current Confidentiality Policy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data insofar as it is necessary for Us to meet
Our legal obligations (for example, if We are obligated to retain Your data in order for Us to conform to
applicable laws), resolve disputes and implement Our agreements and legal policies. I-Percut will also store
Usage Data for the purposes of internal analysis. Usage data is generally stored for a shorter period of time,
except when this data is used to enhance security or improve the features of Our Products and Services, or
when We are legally required to store this data for a longer period of time.
To allow you to use our Products and Services, your data is stored until such time as you request its deletion. If you wish to delete your data and close your account, you can contact us by email at email@example.com If you request deletion, all your personal data will be permanently deleted within 30 days of your request. If your Data and your Account has been deleted and you wish to use our Products and Services again, it will be necessary to create a new account.
Transferring Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, are processed in the I-Percut operations office and in any other
location where handling parties are located. This means that this information can be transferred to and stored
on computers located
outside Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ
from those in Your jurisdiction.
Your consent to the current Confidentiality Policy, following your submission of this information, constitutes Your agreement to this transfer.
I-Percut will take all reasonable measures necessary to ensure Your data is processed securely and in accordance with the current Confidentiality Policy and no transfer of Your personal data will take place to an organization or country unless there are adequate controls in place, including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Divulging your Personal Data
If I-Percut is involved in a merger, acquisition or a sale of assets, Your Personal Information may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transfered and becomes subject to a different Confidentiality Policy.
Application and the Law
Under certain circumstances, I-Percut can be required to divulge Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to a valid request from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
I-Percut can divulge Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
• Conform to legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of I-Percut
• Prevent or investigate any possible reprehensible acts in connection to the Service
• Protect the personal safety of the users of the Products and Services or of the public
• Protect itself against any legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe. Although we endeavor to use every commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee their absolute security.
Privacy of Children
Our service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect identifiable
personal information belonging to anyone under 13 years old. If You are a parent or guardian and You know
that Your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
If We become aware that We have collected the Personal Data of someone under 13 years of age without verification parental consent, We will take measures to delete that information from Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis to process Your information and Your country requires parental consent, We can require the consent of a parent before collecting and using this information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Products and Services may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a
third-party link, You will be directed to that third-party's website. We strongly advise You to examine the
Confidentiality Policy of each site that You visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for contents, confidentiality policies or practices from any third-party site or service.
Modifying the Current Confidentiality Policy
We may update Our Confidentiality Policy at any time.
We will inform You of any modification by publishing the new Confidentiality Policy on this page. We will inform You by email and/or a clearly visible notice on Our Service before the modification goes into effect and the "last updated" date at the top of the current Confidentiality Policy is updated.
We advise You to regularly consult the current Confidentiality Policy to keep Yourself apprised of any potential modifications. Modifications made to this current Confidentiality Policy take effect when it is published on this page.
If You have any questions on this Confidentiality Policy, You can contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org